My goals for this class are to learn more about the multimedia world and how it works. I am already into all of the technical parts due to my job as an Administrative System's Assistant, but there is much more to learn and be more in depth. My anxieties are the fact that I will have to get in front of a camera (I am very camera shy), also that people may not get my perspective on things, and as far as taking a tech course online it worries me because there will not be any hands on, but I think that I am pretty technically savvy.
I am taking two online classes this semester and they will both be my first online classes I have ever taken. I have been told that there is a lot more work for these classes, but I think I can handle it. Right now I am working full time at Keene Medical Products in the systems department. My roll at my job is to help with all the computer problems. I do data entry, help maintain all of the servers that we have, and also help with phones and internet. I have great knowledge with computers including Microsoft Office and devices in the background of a computer. I have rebuilt numerous that were either slow or had viruses, and I have also built a few computers from scratch.
This is my first blog ever and I have never visited a blog before. The closest I have become to blogging is Facebook. I am excited to learn more things in regards to blogging and hope that my page keeps everyone on their toes. I hope you all enjoy this class and my posts!!
Hi Jenna,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all great photo! I know you'll love this class and it will introduce you to a lot of the multimedia tools and apps online. You'll get plenty of hands-on, you'll just be figuring it out on your own, but not to worry, I'm here to help and most of the tools and apps are pretty well documented as to their use.
I hope you enjoy class,
Lisa
Thank you and I am hoping to learn a lot!
ReplyDelete