Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Cloud Toward Success!
My cloud represents everything that i am working for. I have included my place of work right now, and this represents what I do for a living. Eventually I would like to save up the money that I make there and start my own business. Now this is where my cooking skills come in. I love cooking (mostly Italian food). I think that not only does cooking make me feel better, but it is also a coping mechanism. In order to have my own business I would also like to have a degree in business which is where my college (CCV) comes in. I am looking forward to knowing all about the business world so there will be a less chance of the business failing. Also along with all of these things I have had great passion in designing floor plans since I was a little girl. All of these point off from the one big picture -- Owning my own business!! I would love to have my own business where I could put all of my own recipes in to one location. I want to have an Italian restaurant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenna, you sound like you have known what you wanted for your future for a long time. You also seem very determined to succeed. Good for you! So get on up in that cloud and go for it.
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
Jenna, It sounds like you are on the right track to accomplishing your goals. I hope everthing works out for you and good luck! Michelle
ReplyDeleteI wonder how technology plays into this plan, Jenna, you don't talk too much about that but that was the topic for this week. Other than your CCV classes I bet ordering, banking, hiring, and many more things will happen online. What do you think?
ReplyDelete