Thursday, October 28, 2010
PowerPoint Presentations
I am a huge fan of PowerPoints when doing a presentation; I think that it really explains things and makes it easier for the audience to follow along. You can add pictures, charts, words, and many more. I think they are better when there is just a quick statement that is about what is going to be explained instead of having the slide word for word - this makes it easier to follow along so that the audience is not reading everything that is on the slide and not paying attention to the speaker. A lot can be done with PowerPoints; there are different background available, different colors, and pictures. I think that Hans does a great job at explaining all this and also does a great job with animation in his powerpoints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to agree with you. He does a great job, I wish all my old training seminars I had actually used power point, I think I would have payed more attention to it.
ReplyDelete